10.16.2009

Etsy Metal Clay Team Treasury!


Woke up this morning and found that one gorgeous chica and artist, Lorena Angulo of Pueblo Folk Art, included my Frida Kahlo Day of the Dead necklace in her Etsy Metal Clay Treasury called E=MC!

What fun to be sitting among such beauties as Lorena Angula's Arbol de Vida, Kale Primitif's Posie Bronze Earrings, Lora Hart's Percheron Earrings, KFehr Design's braille jewelry, Happy Day Art's Big Beautiful Heart pin, and Birdland Creations Be as a Bird Silver Poem Bracelet.


Frida Kahlo Day of the Dead, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry Design):
amethyst, peridot, garnet, sapphire, carnelian,
yellow and green tourmaline, fine and sterling silver

I hope you take a chance to explore these wonderful metal clay artists through this wonderful Treasury. A big hug and thank you to Lorena Angula for honoring Hint's Frida Kahlo necklace in an Etsy Treasury!

2 comments:

  1. What a great treasury! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Right there in the center of the action on that treasury. No better place to be. You know I'm a big fan of the sugar skull and the added gems in a rainbow of colors is so fitting for the holiday. Love it, Beth!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)