10.14.2009

Story Jewelry

silver charm animal story necklace moon dog rabbitJohanna's Story, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
labradorite, moonstone, fine and sterling silver


Two more delightful portraits to share. Can you guess their stories?



silver charm necklace animal moon rabbitJohanna's Story, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
labradorite, moonstone, fine and sterling silver

I'll give you a hint...this one is someone who could see into your future.



silver charm story necklace queen beeRae's Story, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
garnet, pink tourmaline, plum and silver pearl, fine and sterling silver


Can you imagine this story?



silver charm necklace queen bee hintRae's Story, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
garnet, pink tourmaline, plum and silver pearl, fine and sterling silver

She is probably just like someone who is already dear to your heart!

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept, as for guessing the stories, I am stumped! The Bee King? or Royal Jelly for one of the pics LOL.

    Your silver charms are adorable, keep up the good work, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)