11.10.2009

Bee Angel: Spirit Guide

silver bee angel charm hint jewelryBee Angel, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver bee angel charm

Do you look for messengers? Spirits meant to guide you towards a deeper understanding. Bees commune with the divine, so you must hear them speaking in whispers, leading you towards love and healing. Follow your intuition, and listen to bee angels, promising gifts of comfort and peace.

Wear a bee angel and open to the divine messages scattering around you.

3 comments:

  1. Eeep! I love this little bee...I swear that I am finding bees everywhere I go these days...it is a sign. I think your Bee Angel is the sweetest and also reminds me that I need to strive to BEE and ANGEL! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy the day! Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, Erin I'm struggling not to co-opt your near genius tagline: BEE an ANGEL!! You are so clever, and smart and just make this all the more fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)