11.27.2009

HOLIDAY SALE!

silver wild horse charm necklace jewelryFree Spirit, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
sapphire, peridot, turquoise, and silver wild horse charm
$75.00 reduced to $40.00

Through the month of December Hint Jewelry will be featuring a Holiday Sale on select items. Many of these pieces are listed at close to 50% off the retail price. I am hoping these beauties find loving homes for the holidays! Here is a sneak peek at what you may find on sale...


silver deer fawn charm necklace jewelryWinter Solace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
grey pearl and silver deer charm
$65.00 reduced to $35.00

silver leaf charm necklace jewelryAutumn, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
brown pearl, peridot, carnelian, and silver leaf charm
$75.00 reduced to $40.00

2 comments:

  1. Beth, u made my day... I ordered the autumn necklace!.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your charms. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)