11.20.2009

Jane Wynn: Siamese Kitties

siamese kittiesSiamese Kitties, Jane Wynn (Wynn Studio): giclee

From my Cynthia Thornton Enchanted Adornments post I introduced you to Jane Wynn of Wynn Studio on Etsy. She is such a clever artist, and I couldn't resist purchasing her Siamese Kitties print. This is a delicate hand drawing that has been turned into a print for more to enjoy.

It's no surprise that Jane has a fondness for animals, and when you peek into Wynn Studio you can choose from birds, deer, and bunny prints. If you purchase from Wynn Studio, Jane will even donate part of the earnings to Cat Rescue: Little Flower Rescue Inc in Maryland.

Jane Wynn is also the author of an amazing book called Altered Curiosities: Assemblage Techniques and Projects. This book appears to be a must read for anyone who enjoys taking apart objects and assembling them into something unique. Like Cynthia Thornton's Enchanted Adornments, Jane makes storytelling a central theme of her book.

Now off to find a spot in my studio to hang my new kitties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)