11.15.2009

Lighten Up and Let Go

silver erleichda heart feather charm jitterbug perfume jewelryLighten Up (Erleichda), Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
fine silver heart and feather charm inspired by Jitterbug Perfume

By letting go of every moment, you may come to understand that your heart's deepest desire is to be as light as a feather.

Inspired by Tom Robbins' book Jitterbug Perfume, this heart is a memento of his concept Erleichda -- Lighten Up! Wear it and trust that in letting go of every fear, hurt, and injustice you will find a complete still point of divine existence.

4 comments:

  1. That is simply gorgeous!. yes, letting go does involve trust...definitely...

    ReplyDelete
  2. beth, this is wonderful! i had heard of the author, but not the book... this one has definitely been added to my 'must read' list... and your interpretation is so lovely... i am sure i will be back for one of these once the book is complete! at the risk of sounding redundant, you do have such a gift for paring it all down yet telling a complete story - no small feat...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the symbolism behind this piece, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary Jane, I think you would love the message in this book :) Thank you so much for the warm feedback on the editing. Can't take all the credit, because my husband always lets me know when I've put too many words together. He's my wordsmith :)

    Thanks, Leslie and Chrissy for appreciating the message in this piece!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)