11.01.2009

Three: Body, Soul, and Spirit

modern silver charm yoga meditation jewelryBody, Soul, Spirit, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver yoga charm

In your purest state, you are three: body, soul, and spirit; birth, life, and death; and faith, hope, and love. You do things in threes to manifest reality. From two, three is born. Three is your most creative and powerful self bringing multiplicity into the world and architecting the universe.

Wear this symbol of three and celebrate your creative power.

3 comments:

  1. i love the number 3. i was born in the third month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charm is simple but says alot... As far as the 3 theory.. I agree but do u think that is where the idea of people who pass away its usually in 3's? or is it sheer coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really never thought of that but what you say is so very true and this pendant definitely reflects that :)
    I really love the meanings behind all of your pendants :)
    I'm hoping to get one for myself soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)