11.27.2009

Two Golden Fishes: Happiness & Prosperity

silver buddhist two golden fishes charmAbundance, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver two golden fishes charm

Abundance flows from giving. In a moment of true giving, you open to receive, and when you receive you have more to give. You become the center of an ever expanding circle of prosperity. Wear two golden fishes, one of the eight auspicious Buddhist symbols, and remember that when giving comes from a pure heart, happiness is multiplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)