12.21.2009

Happy Holidays!!


Yesterday I woke up and realized the whole holiday season slipped right past me. I've decided to listen to my own advice and spend some quality time family around the Christmas tree. So I've closed Hint Jewelry for the rest of December and will return from vacation on January 4th.

Thanks to everyone for making my holiday season very special with your warmth, presence, and support! I look forward to rejuvenating for the upcoming year and revealing a few special projects I've been secretly working on.

Blessings to you and your loved ones as you celebrate the season!

7 comments:

  1. enjoy, rejoice, rejuvenate - later gator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a joyful, relaxing Christmas with your family, Beth. Look forward to seeing what you have in store for next year. Merry, Merry Christmas and hope you have a soul-fulfilling 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Beth, glad you are spending the holidays in the company of people whom you love and who love you...it's like recharging one's battery..I know you know...welcome to the new decade and may it be for you what you wish it to be - it will one to remember for us all, I know it - in a good way, promise! ox - thanks for all your inspirational posts throughout the year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you are taking some time off to enjoy life and family! You need it and deserve it. I'm also taking some time off as well. May we both return in the new year renewed and rejuvenated!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)