12.09.2009

Rosy Revolver

Last week I fell in love with Rosy Revolver on Etsy. Mentioned on the Humblebeads blog for an amazing ring that features one of Heather Powers' polymer clay pendants, I couldn't resist the pure craftsmanship that is evident in the carefully arranged metal flowers. My favorite is this Bali Hai ring that calls to mind something that could be both tribal and classically Western all at the same time. Of course anyone that uses a song title from South Pacific has my attention!



Rosy Revolver has some gumption alright, mixing decidedly feminine themes with hard-edged masculine metal and making something completely unique. She is designing jewelry that explores what it means to be a woman in a world of contradictions.



There is a little bit of something for everyone at Rosy Revolver's shop like these quaint Bud Studs. I can't help but think that when you're done shopping at Rosy Revolver you're going to feel completely cared for because she even remembered to include "love" in the list of materials!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous site... That blessing necklace is a work of art! OMG..the detail..amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check that one! Beth, you mentioned on FB that your cat has a skin problem - just how does this "acne" present itself? Maybe he has a fleabite allergie (I'm not pulling your leg, this does exist)? Or a case of mites?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i discovered this designer from another blogger who had purchased those cute little rose studs. fell in love with her style, her work is awesome, it's totally cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Another bunch of Rosy Revolver fans :)

    Stregata, seriously it took me by surprise but my vet diagnosed the scabby rash on my cat's chin as acne. Apparently, it is rather common and from what people say can be reoccurring.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)