1.23.2010

Eye of Horus: Inner Vision & Truth

silver egyptian eye of horus ancient charm jewelryInner Vision, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
silver ancient Egyptian amulet Eye of Horus charm

The symbol Eye of Horus has its roots in Wadjet an Egyptian solar diety who possessed an all seeing eye. Used for protection and to ward off evil, the Eye of Horus is connected to your inner sight. Your inner eye dispels illusions and reveals truths. By using an inner vision to create an outer reality, believe that you are worthy to manifest all possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)