1.05.2010

Sneak Peek: Winter Charm Collection

silver heart in hand charm jewelryKindness, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver heart in hand charm

I've been busy coming up with some mid-winter charm designs for Hint Jewelry.
Let me know if you see any new favorites!


silver cat kitten kitty charm jewelryKitten Instincts, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver kitten charm



silver valentine heart charm be mine jewelryBe Mine, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver valentine heart charm



silver autism autistic puzzle piece charm jewelryPerfect Fit, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver puzzle piece charm



silver flower in hand henna tribal charm jewelryForgiveness, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver flower in hand charm



silver star charm patriotic american jewelryStar Shine, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver star charm



silver romantic bird swan charm jewelryAbsolute Truth, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): fine silver swan charm

9 comments:

  1. beth, these are stunning! pick a favorite? how can i? but i admit to really connecting to the ones with the hands... and the kitten is delightful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love all of your charms, but I especially like the star and the kitten...The kitten reminds me of my cats when they stretch after their naps :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous...but...my favorite would be the star, but I do love the swan, and heart is great...

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for loving my new work and offering some feedback on favorites! This always helps so much when I'm designing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful creations. I have to agree with the others, the star is my favorite. Simplistic but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your charms!!! my favorite... perfect fit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mari, thanks for appreciating perfect fit!!

    Yahoo, Sue, another kitten fan and of course, Leslie I'm looking forward to using that star in a necklace design! Thank you all for the helpful feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all and my favorite is 'kindness' :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)