1.25.2010

Y0omii: Cute Little Oddballs

yarn hand crocheted polar bear toyEdward (Mister Polar Bear), y0omii: yarn crocheted polar bear toy

Are you looking for the perfect gift for that special kid in your life? Check out y0omii on Etsy for these adorable handcrafted crocheted stuffed animals.


yarn hand crocheted bear toyMomo Bear, y0omii: yarn crocheted bear toy

This small Momo bear is the cutie I snagged for myself back in November. He's extremely well made with sturdy yarn and a deft hand. I can totally see tossing this little guy around like a football or snuggling close at night.


yarn hand crocheted bear toyJiyong Mushroom Bear, y0omii: yarn crocheted bear toy

I had a hard time choosing from all the designs and this Jiyong Mushroom Bear was difficult to resist with his origami friends.

Take a peek at y0ommi's shop, and if you're like me, the kid in you will be scrambling for someone to give these cuties too!

3 comments:

  1. these would be perfect for my son. he's obessessed with stuffed animals. thanks for the intro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you like her work! Sandra, I hope you find the perfect on for your son :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)