3.16.2010

Tulip: New Life Becoming

silver miscarriage baby charm tulip spring jewelryNew Life, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): silver baby tulip charm (miscarriage)

Everyone is welcome at the table. Everyone is invited. We greet birth and death. We nod our heads to what is barren and what comes to fruition. We say a prayer for the stirring and for the innocent stillness that came when we were hoping for new life. We hold close the people who run from and who run to. The door of our hearts opens to all, and in the midst of joy and suffering there is always the promise of life becoming.

3 comments:

  1. thank goodness for that - always the promise in each day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovable design, I really like your style and your concepts.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)