3.07.2010

Wild Horse: Intelligence & Freedom

silver wild horse charm jewelry braceletFree Spirit, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): silver wild horse charm

The symbol of a horse expresses a sense spiritual freedom, intelligence, strength, and stamina. At times, horses have graciously agreed to partner with humans on journeys of self-discovery and labors to insure cultural freedom. Known for their sensitivity, power, and loyalty, horses are capable of running ceaselessly in your heart, momentarily suspending mundane existence and expanding moments of pure grace.

Wear Free Spirit and awaken to openhearted exuberance!

1 comment:

  1. this reminds me of the rabbit one... such a strong feel this one has...its the tail and legs!...

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)