4.09.2010

Beingness

silver pearl lotus bud charm necklace jewelry bridalLotus Bud, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
freshwater pearl, silver wire & chain, and fine silver lotus bud charm

If you could be more, you would be. But you are a word, a sound, a ripple on the water. You are a whisper, a blushing emotion, a fluttering leaf. You come and go. You are a silent song in my heart that longs to break free. You are both nothing and everything. You are the breath I breathe in and the air I breathe out. You are no more and no less. And for this Beingness I am eternally grateful.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment to go with a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for enjoying these words :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)