5.28.2010

Celebrating 50 Years

50th birthday necklace jewelry silver charmsHappy 50th Birthday Story Necklace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
silver charms: bluebird of happiness, flaming heart milagro,
zen lotus, belonging beehive, and tree of life

Someone put together this necklace from Hint Jewelry charms, chain, gems in my shop for her friend's 50th birthday. I thought it was such a neat collection of charms that seem to symbolize a life well lived and places to go!


Happy 50th Birthday Story Necklace, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
silver charms: bluebird of happiness, flaming heart milagro,
zen lotus, belonging beehive, and tree of life

6 comments:

  1. An incredible idea, Beth, and only your stunning charms would work to create just the right mix of experience! Have a super weekend! ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible idea! I keep playing with different configurations in my mind. Why not buy one for each year of a decade? Hmmmmm...got me thinking....
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I have enough of your charms to put them together into quite a collection, though until now I have been wearing them in separate creations...hmmm, maybe I should bring them all together to commemorate my 55th (last Friday)--something spectacular to honor my double-nickle status ;-) Thanks, Beth, as always, for the inspiration and the lovely creations!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool. You know, I've never been a real jewelry person, but I am growing particularly fond of your necklaces and the meaning behind them. I've been writing down different ideas for my own story necklace. I love the idea of having one that I just wear all the time, that is fraught w/ meaning. I think it will be a nice 42nd birthday present for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Karen, happy 55th! I love that image of the double nickle status. Hope you have fun reimagining how these charms fit together to celebrate your life :)

    Catherine, I'd love to see your story!

    Erin and A.J., gosh I know I got tingles when I put this one together. It's almost more fun not being the one who makes the choices about which charms to add!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)