5.05.2010

Sharing Your Heart

silver mexican folk art heart charm necklace jewelryFlaming Heart Milagro, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
sterling silver chain and sterling silver Mexican heart charm

Feliz Cinco de Mayo to you!

Last week I wrote about examining your heart to see if it felt open or closed. This brought up a whole other question that I didn't cover: "What don't we want to let out?"

I hope to write later about this second question, but for right now I'm musing on this topic and looking into what my heart is able to share in this moment.


silver mexican folk art heart charm necklace jewelryFlaming Heart Milagro, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
sterling silver chain and sterling silver Mexican heart charm

A share doesn't need to be big to have sincere presence in the world. Sometimes just a look, a pause, or a smile is a gigantic sharing of the heart. What have you been sharing?

3 comments:

  1. today i am going to be sharing one of your charms - the one you have just shown... and it is going to my daughter's guidance counselor... she is one of those people that troubled kids flock to - and i admire her ability to make them feel like she has all the time in the world for them when she has a workload of 400 kids...
    i cannot tell you beth how often i am using your imagery... for when my chest feel tight and even painful, i try to imagine the opening and i feel a warmth spread... it is incredible - and i am most grateful for you sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. smiles are contagious. when you see a smile, you can't help but to smile yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling right back at you Sandra!

    Mary Jane, how cool this heart is going to a counselor. I just love that and am touched knowing she will have it. Glad to be able to share these feelings about the heart and have them heard by another!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)