8.02.2010

Hint on Vacation: Changing Perspectives


Wow July just flew right by! I've started to realize that I haven't been out enjoying the summer as much as I would like, so I've decided to close Hint for a couple weeks in August as I travel to see family, enjoy some more of our Portland summer, and refresh for the busy fall and winter ahead.

If you have been imagining a special gift for a friend's birthday or wanted to treat yourself to a charm, please be sure to stop by before I close for the month of August. Here is my plan below:

August 13th - August 31st: I will be on vacation.

August 12th: Last shopping day. All items will be shipped by August 14th

August 7th: Last day I will be making charms for custom orders or out of stock items. All special requests for items that may not be in stock need to be made by August 6th.

Thank you so much for supporting my business this summer with all your generosity and enthusiasm! I look forward to recharging during the month of August, seeing how my perspective changes, and working on some new surprises for fall and winter :)

3 comments:

  1. Beth, can't wait to see what u have in store.. Enjoy your vacation!!( hope a sand dollar ) is in that head of yours! *hint, hint* lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a lovely vacation. I´m excited about your new collection. Your charms are so special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha1 Thanks so much for your well wishes and sending me great ideas for my charm collection :)

    Lone, thanks for stopping by and sending me off on a splendid vacation! I can't wait to share my new pieces with you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)