9.28.2010

Hello Gorgeous: Twenty Question Tuesday


Doesn't this picture just make you smile?

The first time I popped over to Hello Gorgeous and saw this pinup I just giggled my heart out. It's not surprising because the beauty behind Hello Gorgeous is Sue Hodgkinson, a woman who always seems to have something to funny say that gets a belly laugh out of me.

Sue Hodgkinson features a blog series called Twenty Question Tuesday, and today she added my answers to this growing list of artists. I love these list of questions because it always helps me gauge where I'm at in the present -- what is the same for me and what may have changed. I hope you'll stop by her blog and to check out her Twenty Question Tuesday series, meet other artists, and have fun answering them for yourself. Or try following her clever Wish List -- a series that makes me want to hire Sue as my personal shopper :)

Thank you to Sue at Hello Gorgeous for inviting me to answer these questions and helping me play more when things were getting too serious!

2 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous, that was a sweet post ;o)

    my thanks to YOU for agreeing to take part....I LOVE how the same questions can present SO MANY different answers....it's almost like infinity!

    hope you have a productive day sweet cheeks ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)