9.05.2010

Sneak Peek: Fall 2010 Charm Collection

Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
silver crow (raven), batgirl, hedgehog charms

I don't want to say too much because I have quite a view surprises to reveal this coming holiday season, but here is the first small wave of new charms that I will be adding to Hint Jewelry this week.

To kick off Halloween, I've designed a spooky little bat that is just the cutest thing. I've also been pondering hedgehogs over the summer, and at the last minute came up with this clever image using texture and contrasting shapes that gives me the chuckles whenever I see mama and baby trudging along next to each other. Finally, I've launched my much awaited crow (or raven) charm, which has been on my list for quite awhile. Luckily, he burst on the scene this summer after witnessing many of these lovelies hang out at our backyard birdbath.

I still haven't found the right words to describe these new beauties, but in the meantime I hope these animal spirits capture your heart as they have mine.

4 comments:

  1. I like them all... and am excited to see the rest... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. admiring each one for different reasons - the hedgehogs are just too cute and i have this sneaking feeling that if my emily sees them, they will be on their way to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for enjoying this cuties! I really can't wait to see what happens with them :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)