10.26.2010

Season of Gratitude

Gratitude, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)
silver charms: home sweet home, belonging (bee hive), and kindness (hand and heart)
gemstones: garnet, citrine, amber, green tourmaline, and amethyst

This year I have a lot to be grateful for, and so I created a necklace with three of Hint Jewelry's charm designs to celebrate the Thanksgiving season -- home, gatherings, and helping hands.

Thanksgiving is always a wonderful time to acknowledge the harvest, the work of our community, and how each one of us contributes to the whole. One of the things I am most grateful for this year is the daily nourishment I receive, and how through the help of others I am gradually learning how to be more aware of the sacred in food. I am slowly creating a new relationship with eating and through this experience forging a different kind of connection to the world around me.

What will be inspiring your season of gratitude?

3 comments:

  1. i am grateful for becoming more open... to taking on challenges, for putting myself out there to others, for those in my life who share themselves (like you)... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Facebook and now I'm a follower. Your pieces are truely original.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katrine!

    Love what you are giving thanks for Mary Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)