10.08.2010

Secretariat: Horse Charm Necklace

silver horse charm secretariat jewelry necklaceSecretariat, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
silver horse, daisy, and star charms
gems: garnet, iolite, topaz, grey pearl, tanzanite,
apatite, pink tourmaline, sapphire, labradorite, moonstone

Who can forget Secretariat? It's one of those amazing horse stories that gave me goose bumps when I was a kid. To join in the excitement for the upcoming Disney movie Secretariat, I made this charm necklace featuring Free Spirit along with Star Shine and a daisy I call Morning Star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)