10.28.2010

Sneak Peek: Charms for the Holidays

silver charm lamb star david elephant jewelrysilver holiday charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry Design)
elephant, lamb (sheep), snow globe, and Star of David

Here is my last batch of new charm designs until after the New Year. Some charms I made for the holidays and others just for fun. An elephant and lamb join my cast of critters while a Star of David and snow globe scene are meant to inspire thoughts of winter and sacred celebrations.

Check out Hint's Etsy shop for more holiday charms!

5 comments:

  1. those are precious, Beth!. love the animals and the ark!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee!!! That snow globe is just so dang cute. These are great, Beth!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - those are so pretty. You're already preparing for Christmas and I haven't even gotten anything going for Thanksgiving yet - I'm inspired now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris, I didn't notice that but my snow globe charm does look a lot like an ark...hmmm you've just given me a new design idea :) Thank you for seeing things in new ways!

    Thanks Erin for loving this wintry scene! Hope it feels like Wisconsin.

    Jennifer, glad this gave you the nudge! Enjoy the season :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work! Thank you for sharing, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)