11.09.2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


I'm super excited about the next movie installment in the Harry Potter series -- The Deathly Hallows Part 1. It comes out next week, and I'm guessing I won't even need to nudge my husband to look into movie times since The Deathly Hallows was one of our favorite books from the series.

I looked through Hint Jewelry's charm collection and came up with a few creatures that put me in the wizardry Harry Potter mood.

Who else is looking forward to the magic? How are you getting ready for the fun...indulging in a little Butterbeer?

4 comments:

  1. awesome! we are going to the midnight showing - cannot wait!! (and i try to avoid exclamation points - but really, it is hard to in this case...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope to see the movie when it comes out. Can't wait!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looking forward to it! Beside myself. The toughest part will be waiting for Part 2. Do you have a cat charm? Cruikshanks wants to hang with Hedwig, Fawkes and Neville's toad...

    (Scary. I know all the names. )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny that's too funny! Thank goodness you know the names and I can't believe I forgot Cruikshanks. That made me remember Ron's rat and then the spider Aragon, correct? So many symbols in that movie. I guess that's what makes it endlessly fascinating. Thanks for helping me see more!

    Mary Jane, you lucky dog! Wish I could keep my eyes open that late. I'll have to check your blog for reviews and live vicariously through you!

    Erin, me too! We just watched the Half Blood Prince to get ready for it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)