11.02.2010

VisionWise: Artist Interviews

Lauren Luquin

Lauren Luquin of VisionWise is a special artist who has encouraged me along my creative path over this last year. She is always seeing new connections in the designs I put out there and sparks engaging dialogue on her blog. Today Lauren graciously posted an interview of me on her blog VisionWise. Thank you Lauren for allowing me that moment of reflection on your blog and sharing your creative space with me!

Be sure to check out the the complete artist series on VisionWise blog for a peek inside the inner workings of other creative souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)