2.09.2011

Bigfoot Magnet: Pearson Maron

Bigfoot, Pearson Maron

Haha! No, I'm not the Bigfoot fanatic in the family :)

I bought this really cool Bigfoot magnet from Pearson Maron on Etsy as a Christmas present for my husband. Oops...I just outed one of his deepest secrets. My husband loves to watch anything related to Sasquatch. Here in the Northwest, better known as Sasquatch country, I guess that's not an unusual pastime.



Now Bigfoot is actually useful around the house, for here he is holding up one of my best birthday surprises from my niece. If for some reason you have a hankering for Bigfoot, Yeti, Loch Ness, or other small scale fantasy sculpture be sure to check out Pearson Maron. Their ideas are clever and their designs are well made.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! How fun! I just checked out PearsonMaron. What a neat selection of items! I love Loch Ness stories! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on Loch Ness stories, Val! They are both fun and a little be scary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aunt......Have a great day.....We Love You......Maddox & Olivia

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)