2.16.2011

Tea + Nirvana = Teavana




My mom gave me some wonderful tea and accessories from Teavana.





This plum blossom cup is such a delightful indulgence for my daily tea.





The tea container is a piece of art that stands on its own. 
The name -- Scarlet Cloud -- is the perfect inspiration to 
transport your imagination off to romantic sunsets.






The smell of the tea is tantalizing
for raspberries are mixed in among the leaves.







The loose tea floats in my porcelain cup like a gorgeous abstract painting, 
and then is lifted away to reveal a delicate cup of rosy liquid.







I can even linger over my tea for awhile
and savor its warmth with this precious lid.





Maybe even entice a kitty to tea?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful - especially the loose tea floating in your cup! And the smell of raspberries, I can feel it! Just had to tell you a funny thing too - "vana" means "habit" in Swedish, so "tea-vana" would be "tea-habit" too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty cup! I have been drinking a lot of tea since I got sick at the beginning of the month. In fact I have only had three cups of coffee since then and I would have that every single day! I think I have kicked that habit. Drinking from something so beautiful is sure to make you sit up taller and feel so special. Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Petra, that is so cool! I love this new way of seeing their name as "tea-habit" Thank you for sharing that with me.

    Erin, fabulous! Now you're on the tea team :) Hope you are feeling better and on the mend.

    Lauren, thanks so much for enjoying this tea break with me :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)