3.01.2011

Free Spirit: Embers & Ashes

Embers & Ashes, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver wild horse charm
grey pearls, orange moonstone, and sterling silver wire and chain

Lately I feel like the only thing I want is...


Embers & Ashes, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver wild horse charm
grey pearls, orange moonstone, and sterling silver wire and chain

to build a campfire in the middle of a forest where 
embers flicker in the darkness and sparks rise up to meet the sky.

Embers & Ashes, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry):
grey pearls, orange moonstone, and sterling silver wire and chain

In the early dawn, the cool grey ash would sink
into the earth and wait for spring.

After that my spirit would surely feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)