3.19.2011

Oprah's 7 Men Transforming the World: Marshall Rosenberg & Nonviolent Communication (NVC)

Marshall Rosenberg
FINALLY!! Gosh, how much longer were you going to hold out Oprah? I say this with much love and admiration, because someone finally pushed Marshall Rosenberg's teachings on Nonviolent Communication (NVC) into the popular spotlight on Oprah's Web site last month.

Ranked as one of seven amazing men transforming our world, Marshall Rosenberg's method of compassionate communication is an invaluable tool for our turbulent times. If everyone took the opportunity to read his book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life just once, or integrated it into our schools' reading lists, just think how we could impact each other on a daily basis.

If you haven't read Non-Violent Communication: A Language of Life, and you are an Oprah follower, then I hope you will take her endorsement of Marshall Rosenberg to heart and let this teaching into your life. He is truly an awe inspiring man and is slowly transforming the world we live in one reader at a time.

Additionally, if you want to support the cause and see Marshall Rosenberg on Oprah's show, participate in the Get Marshall on Oprah Campaign

2 comments:

  1. i'm in - ordering today - and will see if there is an audio version to play in my car... even as subliminal messaging to my kids! thank you beth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Jane, I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did and it brings all sorts of new things into your life. Thank for you being inspired by this post.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)