4.17.2011

Gratitude for Each New Day

New Day, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver Egyptian scarab beetle charm
In this necklace, I wanted to capture the essence of what it feels like to embrace each New Day. Featuring turquoise, apatite, aquamarine, peridot, pearl, kyanite gemstones, and sterling silver scarab and dove of peace charms from Hint Jewelry, this necklace calls to mind those lazy spring days when you take the time to lay in the fresh cut grass and watch clouds make pictures in the sky.

Sometimes I forget to have gratitude for what each New Day brings, but lately I've had a song of hope in my heart that is yearning to be heard, so I brought it to life through colorful gemstones and Hint Jewelry's sterling silver Egyptian scarab charm.


New Day, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver Egyptian scarab beetle charm

During the awakening spring,



New Day, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver Egyptian scarab beetle charm

may you delight in new shoots



New Day, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver dove of peace charm

 and bird songs.

3 comments:

  1. Love the post and the new necklace! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies for enjoying this new design! Happy spring to you :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)