4.30.2011

Ocean Inspired Earrings

Aphrodite Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sea shell charms

I rarely travel to the Oregon coast, but in the next couple 
weeks, I will be going there on retreat with some lovely women.



Aphrodite Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sea shell charms

I haven't felt the urge to be near the seaside since I moved from San Diego, 
but I 'm starting to get excited about seeing the Pacific ocean again, 


Aphrodite Earrings, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sea shell charms

To put me in the mood, I designed these Aphrodite earrings featuring sterling silver 
shell charms from Hint Jewelry and a trio of plum pearl, amethyst, and labradorite gems.

What about you? 
Are you missing the ocean and her inspiration? 
Will you be enjoying some seaside adventures soon?

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea u had lived in S.D.!. As far as the ocean, I thought you were somewhat close to it... I love S.D. and Portland, tho, Ashland was my favorite- live theatre is what I remembered best about Ashland..
    Those earrings are gorgeous!.The gold definitely gives it a unique look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in SD for only a couple years but still have a fondness in my heart for the light down there :) I still haven't been to Ashland. I need to go for a performance some summer. Thank you so much for enjoying the gold in these earrings. We need all the light we can get up here!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)