5.30.2011

Another Note From the Universe

love dog beach, beth hemmila

I've posted Notes from the Universe (aka Mike Dooley) in the past, but this one was just too precious, and I couldn't keep it all to myself. Hope you get a kick out of it and see how this can work in your life today!

At first, Beth, we thought it would be really cool if only your "positive" thoughts became the things and events of your life. But then we couldn't think of any things or events that wouldn't eventually be considered "positive," so we decided to just leave you "turned on" all the time.


B-z-z-z-z-z-z-z-z...
The Universe

2 comments:

  1. that's the natural flow of higher consciousness... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Such great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)