5.09.2011

Does Karma Wait for You?

Karma, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver karma wave charm
Hint Jewelry's Karma wave charm had been missing from my shop months. I had a couple of setbacks along the way, but this experience got me thinking...does karma wait for you? Is your karma out there patiently waiting for you to catch up?

I don't know for certain, but picturing this image of karma sitting beside the road waiting for me does seem to inspire a giggle or two, for right now in my current situation I see so clearly that almost ten years ago I set up a life question that has its answer in my actions today.

Do you see the moment you set your karma in motion? Are you seeing the answer to its question? Are you open to living the truth of the answer?

As we entertain a season of celebrating life's touchstones such as graduations, weddings, and anniversaries it seems like a little karmic reminder of what you do or say will be waiting down the road for you to catch up to it.

Karma waits for you...may you embrace it when you meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)