5.13.2011

Sneak Peek: Spring Charms 2011

sterling silver charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

YES!!! I finally received my new batch of sterling silver charms for Hint Jewelry
Over the next week, I'll be slowing adding them to Hint Jewelry's shop, but I thought 
you might enjoy a sneak peek at what's in store for spring and summer.


sterling silver charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

A key and a snake...hmmm what are they saying to each other?
The conversation emerging between these two fascinates me!


sterling silver charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

A fox and fleur-de-lis -- French related symbols 
that were inspired by my reading of La Petite Prince.
(And yes, can you believe it? This was my first time reading it at age 42!)


sterling silver charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

Some of Hint Jewelry's old standards have returned to the shop cast in sterling silver. 
They look like old friends gathering for a reunion of sorts!


sterling silver charms, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry)

This has also been a wonderful opportunity to see old and 
new charms come together like this daisy and fleur-de-lis.

Most of all, I'm looking forward to listening to the new stories these 
charms tell and hearing how these symbols dance through your lives.

6 comments:

  1. it is so funny that I look today and see the snake. That animal has been popping up in my dreams and world lately. Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. every one is lovelier than the next! happy Spring Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! you know that as soon as i saw that key i started to get an itchy finger that wanted to come over and snatch it up! love them all. that fox is so precious, i will keep him on my list too!
    enjoy the day!
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. what fun!! I may have to get the snake charm...just found out that is my animal totem in Native American beliefs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are wonderful! that snake speaks to me... shedding skins and beginning anew... wadjet... very protective... and so sad that so many people bring the negative judeo-xn ideology to this creature... it is my chinese zodiac sign...
    much beauty - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for celebrating these new Hint charm designs!

    Stacie, how cool that you found out you are connected to snake totem. Sounds incredibly powerful :)

    Mary Jane, I'm teetering on the shedding skin metaphor or writing a story about kundalini. I can't decide. Maybe there's a way to combine them both! I'm so glad you are able to see past the negative beliefs that surround this symbol. Why am I not surprised it is your Chinese Zodiac sign? That one has an amazing life to lead.

    Erin, thanks for inspiring me to put this key out into the world.

    Lorelei, happy spring to you too!

    Mean Eyed Cat, Maybe we were in the same dream? I keep seeing snakes in my life too.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)