6.16.2011

Casa Rona: Bicycle Basket Liners on Etsy

bicycle basket liner, Casa Rona
The other day someone introduced me to a new little shop on Etsy called Casa Rona. A lively seamstress working out of San Francisco with 11 years of experience in the bicycling industry, Casa Rona is sewing up the cutest basket liners for your bike.


bicycle basket liner, Casa Rona
I especially like how Casa Rona has designed each basket liner with a clever front pocket to snuggle away any valuables or things that you want to keep handy while you're tooling around the hood.


bicycle basket liner, Casa Rona
Casa Rona has many different designs that fit either wire or wicket baskets and is willing to create a custom size if necessary.


bicycle basket liner, Casa Rona
This Papel Picado bicycle basket liner is my favorite. Who wouldn't want to dress up their bike for Dia de los Muertos or Cinco de Mayo?

2 comments:

  1. I love all these. If I rode a bicycle I would want a bunch of them to change out like a handbag! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I love your analogy, Val! That's the perfect way to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)