6.01.2011

Message to the Moon

Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

Dear Mistress Moon,
I took you for granted.


Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

I didn't know how much I would miss you until you were gone.


Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

In your absence, I search for you in the night sky and


Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

 look for your illumination in the faces of friends.


Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

 Next time we meet, I promise to honor you more deeply than before


Remembering the Moon, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver crescent moon, sugar skull and flaming heart charms

so that I may keep dancing in the light of your love.

xoxo
Beth

4 comments:

  1. As always, I love your creations... Do these gem stones have particular significance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth - I always love your work, but this is exceptional. Your words to Mistress Moon rang true with me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and creations...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Christine and Jennifer for loving this design and the words! Wish I could say the stones had deeper significance, but I'll I can say is they just felt right next to these charms :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like they were so much fun to make. I know that I enjoyed these.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)