7.26.2011

Trautman Art Glass

Trautman Art Glass

In the 1980's artist Paul Trautman established an innovative operation to manufacture colored borosilicate rod glass. A natural alchemist at mixing color, Paul Trautman currently creates top quality glass in small batches by hand.



Trautman Art Glass

I particularly love this one called Taxco Silver Turquoise that produces iridescent effects.



Trautman Art Glass

If you are looking beautiful glass to use in lampworking beads, you're going to want to check out Trautman Art Glass and order some supplies today :)

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I love the iridescent effects!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'll have to tell my husband about this as he makes glass beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, what fun that your husband makes glass beads. I hope he enjoys the artistry in these!

    Val, I'm with you...more iridescent effects :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)