8.14.2011

Columbia Gorge Wine Country


At the end of July some friends and I traveled out along the Columbia Gorge to see a concert at Maryhill Winery in Washington. Here are a few snapshots of the Columbia Gorge Wine Country taken at Cascade Cliffs Vineyard  & Winery.

If you are visiting Portland, Oregon and you love wine you will want to familiarize yourself with the map "a world of wine in 40 miles." The Columbia Gorge is an amazing place and has an extraordinary mixture of climate, soil, and geography that creates a unique growing region for grapes.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)