8.12.2011

Gaea Handmade: Ceramic Bead and Pendant Bundles

Gaea Handmade

There is nothing like someone else helping make decisions for you when you feel like there are too many possibilities to choose from. The other day while perusing Gaea's shop, I saw these fabulous Ceramic Bead and Pendant Bundles that seem to help launch you on your way to creating the next fabulous necklace or bracelet.

Some people don't like it when they aren't given control over each and every choice, and then there are others like me that sometimes enjoy a specific set of parameters to work within for it helps me develop a foundation to build around. It can actually spark more creativity then having a blank canvas and too many ideas to choose from. What do you think? Do you like having some structure or a theme to move your creativity forward?



Gaea Handmade



new seeds




Gaea Handmade



personal songs






Gaea Handmade

awakenings




5 comments:

  1. I love these bundles. The options are endless....mix them with gemstones, glass, different fibers!!! ~Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are gorgeous just the way they are... string them on a good leather cord or cool antique chain ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    Thank you for sharing the bundles! I enjoy a little structure. And sometimes just similar colors are enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love Gaea and her work! Always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaea is my go to gal for a smile, so I'm glad you all enjoyed her new offerings of bead bundles :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)