8.03.2011

Royal Mint

Young Jackal, Royal Mint
A photo of a jackal created by Royal Mint caught my eye the other day because most people don't sell this feisty animal in their shop, so I had to find out more.

Here's what Royal Mint has to say about the jackal:

Don't be afraid to bring a Jackal home. If you're lucky enough to find one, hold on tight and don't let him go. We know they have a bad rap, but they are really misunderstood. First of all, they are a nice size. This little fella right here can fit just about anywhere. A Jackal will never growl at your guests or eat your baby, no. That's what dingos do. One thing this Jackal will surely do is give you his heart, if you give him a home. 

Haha!! This is so true for anyone, but especially for those who are practicing Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication and accessing their inner jackal on a daily basis :)

Each of Royal Mint's charming creatures has a back story like this so be sure to check out her shop and visit one of the spirits that may already inhabit your heart.


Nordic Spirit Bear, Royal Mint








Mini Spring Bunny, Royal Mint








Secret Society of Bears, Royal Mint



6 comments:

  1. ohhh, I love these adorable creatures. thanks for sharing Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for introducing this whimsical shop to me! I love the backstory. That is so sweet. It reminds me of why I love Hint jewelry so much!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little guys are so neat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What interesting and odd creatures they make. Thanks for sharing their work.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute - I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want them all too, Sandi!!

    Good to meet you Tony, thanks for checking in.

    Laura, Erin, and Sara glad to hear you love this artist too :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)