9.15.2011

The Blind Cafe Returns to Portland



The Blind Cafe returns to Portland, Oregon on October 13 - 15, 2011. If you live in the area, and haven't experienced The Blind Cafe, I urge you to check it out. An evening at The Blind Cafe was incredibly transforming and encouraged me to move my life in new direction. Read about my own experience at The Portland Blind Cafe last June by clicking here.

This quote from The Blind Cafe Web site says it all:

 Chaos should be regarded as fantastic news.
- Chogyam Trungpa Rinpoche

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)