9.07.2011

Flexi-Carve Pure Silicone Carving Plates for Metal Clay



Check out these silicone carving plates that you can purchase at Cool Tools. The description at Cool Tools mentions this silicone plates are firmer then traditional carving blocks so you need sharp tools. I've never used printmaking blocks with precious metal clay, so I wonder what the comparison would be. Does anyone else have experience to share on this medium?

Hope you enjoy this new product for making precious metal clay jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this and watched the video last night! I love the idea of coming up with my own fresh designs fro my simple truths, but this would totally rock my world in terms of what I do and how I do it. Something to aspire to, though!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)