9.23.2011

Wordless Prayer

Wordless Prayer, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver bluebird and shell charms
We have been singing the most gorgeous song in choir over the last couple weeks, and I decided to make a necklace to remember it. Here is the section of the song My Wordless Prayer that is so touching.

My Wordless Prayer 
Craig Courtney

Spirit, come and rest your ear upon my heart,
O come and hear my wordless prayer,
My silent plea and take them far away from me.
Take them from this heart mine, to the Father's heart divine.
Speak in tones unknown to man
That God my hear and understand.

I love this image of the spirit's ear next to your heart. The words are beautiful but set to music they are even more meaningful. To hear the song in its entirety be sure to check out this Youtube recording.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)