10.28.2011

New Charms

Bear, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver bear charm
I just added some new sterling silver charm designs in Hint Jewelry's shop for Fall. A couple charms are old favorites and two are new. This little bear pictured above was hard to photograph, but he is incredibly cute and could be polar, black, brown, or grizzly. You decide!


Sun Kissed, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sun charm
I figured since I will be enjoying more sunshine in my life while living in Reno, Nevada, I ought to celebrate by getting my sun kissed charm cast in sterling silver.


Yoga (Sun & Moon), Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver sun and crescent moon charm
Over the past year, I've dedicated a lot of time to my Bikram yoga practice and have been delighting in unexpected results.  In particular, I have noticed a balancing of feminine and masculine energies in me: passive and active, introverted and extroverted, and relaxing and strengthening. It's quite amazing how this feels in my body because this harmonizing of opposites seeps in almost unconsciously through the process of doing yoga. The word yoga means union and the symbol is a sun (masculine) and moon (feminine). This sterling silver sun and crescent moon charm are my new favorite.


Valiant Milagro, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver cross charm
Lastly, I've been longing for this tiny cross back in my shop. It holds so my memories for me in one simple symbol. It's perfect for every day wear as a profession of faith in the divine or in remembrance of someone lost.

2 comments:

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)