11.03.2011

Mary Burrows: MB Art Studios

Mary Burrows, MB Art Studios
Before I moved to Reno, Nevada, I decided to look up some Etsy artists located in the area to see what kind of things were happening. I stumbled upon the delightful pottery of Mary Burrows of MB Art Studios.

Mary Burrows, MB Art Studios
Her modern pottery mixed with inspirational quotes warmed my heart, so I asked Mary if I could share some of them with you.


Mary Burrows, MB Art Studios
Ahhhh...a new Rumi quote for me to learn and enjoy!


Mary Burrows, MB Art Studios
And of course for any of you who are practicing The Power of Now, this cheeky clock could be essential to your learning :)

3 comments:

  1. i love this work - and i kept to my rule of not following a link off of a post until i had finished reading - this is all quite terrific... thank you so much for sharing it! now off i go -

    ReplyDelete
  2. So inspiring, thanks for sharing Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this work and want absolutely everything in the etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)