12.24.2011

Happy Holidays and Blessed New Year!

Wholeness, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry) sterling silver charms: flowers, sun & moon, three dots, two fishes, and heart
I made this necklace pondering all the things I've been grateful for during this last year and the intentions I have set for 2012.

During this past year, I was given many joyful moments as well as unique challenges that expanded my heart, which are represented by my Joy and Be Mine charms.

I also focused a lot of energy on my Body, Spirit, and Soul through the practice of yoga and am learning how to balance those opposing forces such as passive and active, dark and light, and Sun and Moon from the inside out.

Lastly, I am beginning to develop a deeper understanding of what Abundance truly means and how to see this quality woven throughout my life at all times.

This coming week I will be taking some time off from blogging to work on another project, but my shop Hint Jewelry will remain open.

I hope you have found some things to celebrate during the last year and are looking forward to what 2012 brings. Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing your presence with me. May you have a wonderful holiday, and I look forward to seeing you the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. ABSOLUTELY, BEAUTIFUL!.... wow all the charms are befittting... the sentiment on the heart is a favorite quote of mine!.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)