12.12.2011

Last Minute Holiday Charms

Mothering, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver mother hen chicken charm
I just added some last minute sterling silver charms to Hint Jewelry for the holidays. They were a delightful surprise since I haven't seen my penguin charm since he sold out during Christmas last year.


Silent Night, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver midnight star charm
I made limited quantities of each charm, so if you do see one you like, please don't delay because I may not make these again until next holiday season. Just a little reminder that I am running a 25% off holiday sale until December 23rd. To see details click here.


Eternal Life, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver pine cone charm
I hope you are having fun celebrating the season and finding joy all around you! 


Penguin, Beth Hemmila (Hint Jewelry): sterling silver penguin charm

I'm off to go think happy penguin thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)