12.13.2011

Lisa Jacobs: Marketing Creativity


A big thank you to Lisa Jacobs from the Energy Shop on Etsy, writer of the Marketing Creativity blog, and contributor to Handmadeology, for featuring an interview on Hint Jewelry.

If you haven't checked out Handmadeology and you're just beginning your Etsy shop, this blog is essential for awesome business advice and tips. In addition, consider hiring Lisa Jacobs to help coach you through opening and marketing your new Etsy shop by visiting her Motivation for Hire page here. On her Marketing Creativity blog you can purchase pdf books such as this one pictured above: The Success Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)