12.06.2011

WWA Backcountry Film Festival 2011 promo


The 7th Annual Winter Wildlands Alliance Backcountry Film Festival came to Reno this weekend. Here's a preview of what you can expect to see. If  you're ready for some inspiration to go play in the snow check out the tour sites and dates at Winter Wildlands Alliance Backcountry Film Festival Web site.

For my favorite film check out Solitaire by Sweetgrass Productions filmed in the wilds of South American.


They had to live in the midst of the incomprehensible.
- Don Arturo, The Drifter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love for you to share your ideas and stories on my blog! Please know that I may not always be able to e-mail you a direct response, so be sure to check back to my blog and continue the dialogue. Many blessings for connecting with me through word and image :)